Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

problem with cancelling

I am furlough from work and cant afford the scandalous £117 a month for my package. I need to cancel my tv and home phone but keep my broadband. The trouble is, there is nowhere to do this online and nobody answers the phones at Virgin. I cant afford to pay my next payment and am going to have to cancel my direct debit. Why wont Virgin answer or let me cancel online? im outside my 18 month contract so no early cancellation fees apply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: problem with cancelling

Hi,have you tried logging on to your account online and using web chat ? This might be a less painful way to get in contact,I hope this helps 👍🏻👍🏻

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes I have but the webchat icon is not highlighted, so cant be clicked on. So fed up with it I might just cancel my direct debit and let them suck on it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

It seems like the best / only way to contact them now is via text message  to 07533051809.

I wouldn't go down the route of cancelling DD however appealing it seems, it could cause problems for you with debt collection and much greater expense. I really sympathise, their communication channels are pretty dire at the best of times, which we are now most certainly not in.

0 Kudos