Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new contract

After some 30 years with Cabletel, NTL and finally Virgin Media I have found it necessary to cancel my subscription. I have lost £14 in discounts over the last few months and have spent hours on the phone with VM customer reps getting confusing advice. Got a call today from a fairly abrupt VM person who contacted me in response to  a complaint. Seemed only interested in closing call as when I tried to explain issue she interrupted with an offer to see what she could do. The offer was minimal discount so I deemed it unacceptable and suggested that I would have to consider disconnection. She offered to arrange it so it appears the focus of the contact was to close the complaint anyway she could.

Perhaps its for the best although a bit of hassle to arrange new service provider.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new contract

Thank you for your post Mk and sorry to hear of your recently planned disconnection.

As with all providers we do offer introductory offers to new customers, at the start of all of our customers time with us they will have benefited from such a deal. Once this expires we'll always do all we can to offer the best existing customer deal available. Although I'm sure the offer provided would have been the best possible deal at the time, if you'd like I can send you over a private message to look into this for you, to see if there's any additional options available currently.

Let us know if you'd like us to do so.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

anything you could do would be appreciated.

regards

Mk

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll send you over a private message now with some security questions so that I can take a look into this, if you can please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos