Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

moving home

Having been divorced I am moving back into the marital home on my own. I have not lived there for 18 months. My ex wife has the landline and internet and wants to sign her contract over to me. I'm not interested in the land line but would like to upgrade the Internet from 200 to 350Mb service.

What is the best way to go about this?

Is it a cancellation and a new contract in my own name or a transfer, baring in mind I haven't lived there for 18 months. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: moving home

If she is no longer in a contract and on a rolling month by month basis, may be easier to get her to cancel her account and then get yourself set up as a new customer, if you wanted to pm me some details I will get a member of our sales team to call you on tuesday at the earliest and they can go through it in more detail with you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out , all opinions are my own. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: moving home

Hi, the account number for my ex wife [MOD EDIT: Removed]. Can you check the situation with the account please. 

I only want the wifi and no landline. I would be prepared to see what tv and internet packages are available. I work away abroad for longer than i'm home so i'm not prepared to buy into a long term contract at a rate I don't feel is acceptable. Please let me know the options. I'll be available to discuss this further on Wednesday.

Regards

Stephen Dennis

0 Kudos