Menu
MaximB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

eBilling PIN

Hello

I've been trying to sort this for a while now. I am unable to update my profile or do anything on my my virgin media account.

The problem: When logging into my account, I'm asked for our 4-digit eBilling PIN. However, the email the PIN is sent to no longer exists as the email provider shut its services years ago.

I've phoned Customer Services multiple times now - each call lasting an hour, and no one has a solution yet. Customer service can’t change the eBilling email address and had never heard of the issue before.

Please can you help me

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: eBilling PIN

Hey @MaximB,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with you e-billing pin and trying to get this resolved over the phone.

I have been able to look into your account and can see that this hasn't yet been resolved. I will drop over a private message in a moment so that we can get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
veelmes
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am stuck with eBilling pin as well. I don't think I have the access to the email they have sent me a new pin nor do I ever remember creating the pin.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi veelmes,

Thanks for your post, we've replied to your other post. Please do not place multiple posts of the same issue as it can cause duplicate work and undo any works being done to your account by another member of the forum team.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos