cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBilling PIN

RonnieMorecambe
Joining in

Hello all

I've been trying to sort this for a while now. Using this forum is the last throw of the dice before we look at changing to BT.

The problem: When logging into my account, I'm asked for our 4-digit eBilling PIN.

I'm not sure we've ever had one.

To make the problem worse, the eBilling email address displayed isn't the one I use. (It's close, but 1 digit out)

I've phoned Customer Services 4 times now - each call lasting an hour, and each one ending with me being promised I'd receive a call back from the engineers. It's not happened.

(To be honest, the guys I've spoken to really don't listen to the problem, so have struggled to understand the issue. Then, when they find they can't fix it, they try and get away as quickly as possible)

Can someone get in touch and help me fix this? If it goes on much longer we'll just be phoning up and cancelling.

49 REPLIES 49

I am also having issues finding my ebilling pin.  I have my username and password, but no pin.

I've also tried calling the number, but spent nearly an hour on hold with nobody picking up.

Can someone please help with getting my ebilling pin so I can log in?

Thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi rpharris84,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am going to send you over a private message so we can look into this for you 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great news mate. Thank you for letting me know 🙂 

Cheers. 

Hi Joe,

Please can you help me with the below issue as well please? 

Kind Regards,

Kelly Steel.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Kellysteel0810 and welcome to our community.

I'll pop you over a private message so we can reset this. 

Thanks, Emily.

Hi i have the same issue as most others with getting past the PIN stage when logging in online. Can someone help as phone lines are very busy and not picking up. Thanks

Hi Brian59,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your online account.

This is usually something you'd need an IT ticket raised for, I'll pop you over a private message to try a few things first of all however 🙂

Alex_Rm

Hello,

i came across posts about ebilling pin  blocking access to my virgin meida could you please help ?

Hi leehuggett

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'll certainly be able to help with this however for future reference, please do not send a PM unless asked 🙂

I'll now go ahead and reply to the PM sent

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I am experiencing an issue with eBilling number as well. I would appreciate the help. Thank you!