cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cheaper package

wb2222
Tuning in

At present i pay Vm £68 per month  after April it will be £80  for my package  contract  finish in July. I am looking  for a cheaper deal. all Vm info is about  upgrades and  new customers .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have the opportunity (for the last time) to cancel with no exit charges or re-negotiate a new contract at a better price in return for a new minimum period contract which will have no free exit on next general price increase.

Negotiate through Retentions who can also accept your cancellation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You have the opportunity (for the last time) to cancel with no exit charges or re-negotiate a new contract at a better price in return for a new minimum period contract which will have no free exit on next general price increase.

Negotiate through Retentions who can also accept your cancellation.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi wb2222,

Thanks for posting 🙂

The team will be happy to take a look at your package for you. You can speak to us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 as Ernie_C has advised.

Alex_Rm

I hope when i phone  i get a Uk call centre.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

We have centres on and off shore and when calling, you will be passed to the next available adviser. 

I assure you, all of our advisers are trained to the same level and will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks, 

Nat