cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong email address when ordering

RosieSterrick93
Tuning in

I stupidly put an incorrect email address in when signing up for virgin broadband & TV so didn't receive my confirmation email and now I can't create an account 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RosieSterrick93 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues creating your online account.  I'd love to help with this.  I am going to send you a private message,

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RosieSterrick93 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues creating your online account.  I'd love to help with this.  I am going to send you a private message,

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RosieSterrick93

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

100% satisfied with the service I've received. Brilliant help for such a dumb mistake on my part.

Thanks for getting back to us.

As I say, please do remember our community for the future.  The fantastic members have such a wealth of knowledge and experience, it may potentially save you from needing to wait in call queues etc.

Regards

Lee_R

tamaszentai
Joining in

Hi. I ordered my new virgin broadband + TV but accidentaly I put a wrong email address. Can you help me please?

Hi tamaszentai,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly help you with this issue, I will pop you over a private message to take some details and we can get your email address updated for you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Michaelh29
Joining in

Hi I’m also experiencing this issue, I have put in the wrong email when ordering my broadband and I can’t confirm it 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Michaelh29,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering for your online account.

I'll be more than happy to assist you with this issue. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Michaelh29,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that I was able to rectify the wrong email on the account and have your Welcome email sent over to you.

We're glad that you've one of our customers, and if you need any further help or assistance, please let us know. 

You can take a look at our self install instructions on our website to help you settle in as soon as possible. 

If you have any further questions, we're here to help.

Thanks! 😊

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs