cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong bill & package price

AC1975
Joining in

Started with £49.00 200 broadband & tv & phone package on 20 Dec but decided we wanted to add sky sports. Rang up on 24 Dec to upgrade and offered £69.00 bundle 350 with sky sports as within cooling off period and could get the old offer. CS explained that when I got first bill/contract not to be alarmed as it would be higher but they’d apply the promo discount so it would be £69.00. I would never agreed to change it if it was going to be more than this since sky sport through now tv would be cheaper. I’ve phoned a few times in Jan  as it’s shown package as £121.00. I also called today and someone was supposed to be calling me back. Got 21 Jan bill tonight and is showing the price as £116.00 and that my bill is £191! so fed up as rung several times and assured it will be charged with ‘managers authorisation’ but still not happened, wish we had not changed it from £49.00. also now showing as 500 volt package…have no confidence in call centre 

help - seemed to be getting fobbed off via call centre - aside from the eye watering price I’m now misleadingly being asked to pay happy with service 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AC1975

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear of the billing issues. I'll send you a PM now to help further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill