Menu
mitch2472
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong Free Tv delivered

my order for broadband included a free gift of which I chose the 49" tv. however what was delivered was a 43" tv, this wasn't what I applied for.... so how come my 49" tv wasn't delivered?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong Free Tv delivered

You need to contact Exertis as per Help/virgin-media-free-gifts 

If there is problem with your gift, don’t worry. Just give call Exertis on 01282 858 484 within 48 hours of receiving your gift, and they’ll be happy to help.

If your gift is damaged or isn't the correct gift, Exertis will arrange for a collection of your existing gift and once it's been returned to Extertis, they'll send out your replacement gift.

If your gift develops a fault within 28 days of you receiving the delivery from UK Mail, then Exertis will arrange for a collection of your existing gift, and once it's been returned to Extertis, they'll send you a new working replacement. If your gift develops a fault after this 28 day period, you’ll have to refer to the manufacturer’s warranty for the tablet, TV, sound bar or wireless speaker you’ve received. You’ll find this in the original packaging the gift came in.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos