Menu
shakeela
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Why is Virgin media robbing me? How do i make a complaint?

I am sick and tired of the way we have been treated. I have a contract which clearly states my monthly bill is £20.99 which went active on the 4th January 2021 yet i still continue to get charged of £34 upwards! I ring multiple times to be told it has been resolved only to be charged £34 again. I HAVE THE CONTRACT!!! I am put on hold just to be dropped. I want this to escalate to Ofcom.

0 Kudos
Richw1982
Superfast
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is Virgin media robbing me? How do i make a complaint?

Ofcom wont deal with individual complaints, you need to follow the complaints procedure and contact CISAS if necessary 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello shakeela]

Sorry to hear this has happened and thanks for letting us know 

Are you able to upload a picture  of the contract on here, just blank out any personal bits 

Once that has been done we can look at what to do next 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
shakeela
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

20210312_205203.jpg i have the picture here of the contracr, i have hidden the account mumber and reference area and address since this is a public post but i can provide this in private. Please fix this and i demand a compeensation for the amount of times i have paid so much more money when it should be this!

0 Kudos
shakeela
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

What is CISAS and how do i get in contact??
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi shakeela, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the package. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris

0 Kudos
shakeela
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

STILL! STILL! IT HASNT BEEN SORTED **bleep**! I was told by Kaine in the Executive team that i will recieve a cheque to clear previous overtaken balance and gift cards that should have been recieved  that werent. He also said my price for the contract would be £20.99 as it already should be. He gave the cheque but i am still being overcharged! I had £34.83 come out of my bank account TODAY! This is taking the absolute **bleep**. Im going back and forth with this being told one thing only for another thing to happen! I want my price to be £20.99 a month as per the bloody contract! I have even stated the contract above as PROOF! I want it be corrected to £20.99 and to be refunded the extra money you have stolen from my bank account of todays bill NOT AS CREDIT but as actual money  as it shouldn't have been taken out in the first place. MARK THIS DOWN AS A COMPLAINT. If this isnt sorted before my next bill i am going to get lawyers involved and sure the company and i have the contract and bank statements to back my case!

0 Kudos
Richw1982
Superfast
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I hope you have a lot of money and some good lawyers to sue a company the size of Liberty Global

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

As you have threatened legal action you have just limited who can help you. Now everything will have to go through VM legal team.
you have posted your contract but what does you bill say
shakeela
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Can i have someone from the CEO/ Executive Team to ring me again please, the issue after month of trying has still not been resolved and i have been charged once again much more than my contract. Again ive been lied to being told that it will be resolved by the next billing date and it still hasnt! I need to apeak to someone who will actually take the issue seriously as you are literally going against contract!

0 Kudos