Menu
cruger
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why do Virgin make their contracts deliberately confusing...?

My contract started on 8th April 2020.

At the time Virgin offered me 6 months half price movies which I could freely take off during that time.

22nd September I informed Virgin to get rid of the 6-month movie offer from my package as agreed.

My contract was amended to "contract was updated on Tuesday 22nd September 2020". This change is applicable to the agreement beginning on 22nd September 2020".

On the Service change receipt:  Next to Primary Account Holder: it has Contract start date: "22nd September 2020" followed by Your contract started: on 8th April 2020.

Do I take it that the original contract is still in effect from April 2020 to April 2021?

Or because I no longer wanted to continue with their 6-month offer I have inadvertently started another 12-month contract from 22 September 2020?  

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why do Virgin make their contracts deliberately confusing...?

Thanks for your post, cruger,

Removing the movie or sports pack would not put you into a new contract, it will amend it as you have stated. An amendment would not change the length of the contract dates, as you have mentioned " Your contract started: on 8th April 2020." This would still be the start date of the contract and the end date would also be the same end date April 2021.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos