cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why as my contract date changed

Ackowildcat267
Joining in

I have been with VM a few years now but I'm looking at cancelling VM due to the rising cost of my package because me and my wife work at a very busy hospital in Yorkshire and don't get as much time to watch the channels we have and we only watch channels between bbc1 to ch5 most of the time.But looking at my contract it says my contract started in June 2022 so what is going on i know i was on a monthly contract for some time before VM changed my packages to something similar i just don't get it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us Ackowildcat267, did you change any part of your contract in June of 2022?

When should your contract have started? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ackowildcat267 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your package.

I'm not too sure what you mean with the contract date changing, the contract would be automatically generated when your package has been put through on the system so this would be from when you last made a package change with us. If you was looking to change the package our team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 would be happy to look into this with you to tailor the package to your needs

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis

VM changed my package last year not me, VM have changed my package and given me a new contract from june2022 when i was on a monthly contract,if they want me on a new contract there should have offered me a lot better deal than what i'm on.

Thanks for coming back to us Ackowildcat267, did you change any part of your contract in June of 2022?

When should your contract have started? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I'm don't thing i am being understood, Virginmedia changed my Bundle due to them not keeping the bundle i was on at that time so it looks like they have started me on a new contract from June 2022 when in fact i was on just a monthly contract meaning i was not tied to any long tern contract on a bad deal, That's why I'm looking at getting a better deal somewhere because the prices are getting out of hand for what we use.  

Thanks for coming back to us Ackowildcat267, I was trying to get more information about your issue.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L