"VM 100 Mps Broadband and anytime phone."
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is online chat?

If you message the team dnparks38 they'll be happy to help arrange this for you.

Rob

0 Kudos
neiliid
Tuning in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have been going through the circular navigation of the utterly useless "Contact Us" section of the Virgin Media website to try and find the Webchat, with no luck. 

I am waiting for a mini-box, part of my package to be installed, Virgin ran the exterior cables and have never been back. When I phoned and spoke to support, I was told to lodge a query via the webchat.

So my questions:

1. Is there a direct, working link, to the webchat facility?

2. How do I claim a refund for the excessive delay and fact that my full service has not yet been provisioned?

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi neiliid,

If you log into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, there should be a live chat messenger tab at the right hand side of the page.

You may have to click on the Need some help? tab at the bottom before it appears.

You can also try the Message us icon <<< on this page >>> 

VM have only just started booking "non-essential visits" again, although there will be a backlog, as per the  Non-essential-visits/  post.

There should have been an automatic £10 reduction on your bill each month if VM couldn't install the extra box. That info is from

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/coronavirus-update 

"Where QuickStart is unavailable, we’re still installing Virgin TV boxes for new customers, but for now we won’t install any extra TV boxes to minimise our technicians’ time in customers’ homes. Customers will receive a £10 monthly bill credit until we can safely complete their order."

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi @neiliid

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you managed to have this looked into yet via the chat function with our team as of yet or do you still require assistance?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
neiliid
Tuning in
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I was able to access the online chat by using Edge Browser set to private mode. Firefox does not display the chat button. The issue may relate to plugins and ad-blockers installed.
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for keeping us posted on this neiliid.

Have you been able to speak with the team?

^Martin

0 Kudos