cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my amazon voucher?

scottmcgregor
Tuning in

Hi,

I purchased a Virgin Media M100 Fibre plan on 11.04.2022 but have not received the £95.00 Amazon Voucher, nor have i received an update e-mail (spam folder too). I was wondering if anyone would be able to follow this up as it has now been 120 days since I purchased the contract. 

Many thanks,

Scott

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi scottmcgregor, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received your Amazon Voucher, we will do all we can to help. 

Before we proceed, can you please confirm if you signed up to the service directly from our website or via a third party?

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Nat

It was from the money super market website

Regards,

Scott

Thank you for confirming. 

Due to the offer being taken via a third party site, you would need to raise this with them directly. 

Their policy regarding incentives may differ to ours so we would recommend checking the terms and conditions. 

Thank you, 

Nat

This is ridiculous, i would just like my £95 amazon voucher that you and money super market agreed upon giving us after purchasing a Virgin Media M100 Fibre plan.

Thank you for the reply @scottmcgregor.

With the voucher being offered by Money Super Market, they are the one's who have agreed to this offer and not us.
Any offers we do are directly on the website and we are not responsible for offers made by a third party site.
Unfortunately you will have to go to Money Super Market and query your voucher.
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs