Menu
Rioockenden
Tuning in
Message 1 of 31
Flag for a moderator

WS order reference number for Quidco cashback claim

I signed up to Virgin media home phone and broadband through quidco but the cash back did not track. In order to raise the claim they need a WS order ref number which is supposedly on the first email I received from virgin. It isn't. 

I am reluctant to call as with all the covid issues, this is not an emergency however I am also keen to resolve this as from an affordability point of view, I would not have taken out this contract without the cashback incentive. 

Thanks in advance for any responses. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 31
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WS order reference number for Quidco cashback claim

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number I can check your services and answer any other queries you may have. to PRIVATE MESSAGE me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Rioockenden
Tuning in
Message 3 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Martin, in addition to my private message to you, I just wanted to add my thanks to this post so people a) know its been resolved if they have a similar enquiry but also b) how helpful you've been and how quickly....this has all been resolved in less than an hour of my messaging Martin. Since joining virgin media, all my experiences with the staff from installation to customer service and now help here has been excellent. Thanks again 😁

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 31
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Glad to here this has been resolved and thanks for those kind words Rioockenden, I have passed this onto Martins manager to ensure this is given to Martin.

Thanks

Steven_L

Rioockenden
Tuning in
Message 5 of 31
Flag for a moderator

That's great, glad to hear you've highlighted the recognition to his manager. Thanks Steve and thanks for keeping us all connected 😁

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 31
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome Rioockenden and have a fab rest of your evening 🙂

Steven_L

AsimNiz
Joining in
Message 7 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I am also having hte same problem with trying to Claim via quidco. I have reached out to them over thr phone but no one seems to have heard of the WS Code. Would someone be able to help me please.

Thanks

Asim

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 8 of 31
Flag for a moderator

Hi AsimNiz,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems getting hold of the order reference number that you need. I'd like to help. 

Have you been able to find this on the first emails you received from us about your order?

If not, I'll pop you a private message so I can help you further.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
whitediabolo
Joining in
Message 9 of 31
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue, my cashback with Quidco hasn't tracked and I need the WS number, please help!

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 10 of 31
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to our Community Forum whitediabolo and sorry you're missing the WS order reference too. Have you received any Welcome Letters or correspondence to check if it's there?

If not, please let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos