Menu
alienoster
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin refuse to use my accumulated credit

 I have requested install of virgin media in the brand new house I have moved in. That was on 26th Feb 2021. Originally install proposed on virgin media welcome email was supposed to happen on 3rd of March 2021, but long story short I didn’t get install of the broadband until 9th of April!!!! I had 5 missed appointments by virgin media and I received 5 apology emails from virgin media giving me £25 each towards future bills (as stated on emails too) cumulated to £125

now listen to this.. so bear in mind that I only went online on 9th of April, in a brand new house… I now got my first bill for £24 - wired coz it should have been £38… anyways no mention of my credit, and the money will be taken out from my bank account… 

to my shock aim calling VM customer support, they can’t help, can’t see my credit, say manager will call me, manager never calls back, so same old story - your customer service is so bad! Here’s reference just in case if somebody will bother reading it C-270421527

called few more times no help and I’ve been called a lier😂🤯 by your team… when I told them look guys I have proof of you emails, I can forward it to you.. but of course there’s no forwarding email 😂

so out of desperation I went on Twitter, told my story tagged riches Branson, bbc watchdog and all virgin media services I cloud find.. and success! That told me that they can’t help either 😂😂 but pointed me to this forum!

NOW FOR GOD’s SAKE, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME. It’s simple I have £125 credit for your mess, and that credit should be used towards my bills! Bills should be calculated from 9th of April so when I finally got installation done and I went online… use that £125 credit for all bills in the coming months and than start charging me! It’s very simple!

EEFE9969-DF55-47A2-9D59-5C33D92211CA.png

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin refuse to use my accumulated credit

Hi Alienoster,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry if it has been causing some frustration. I will be more than happy to look into this for you and explain anything you do not understand about your bills. 

I will send you a PM now so we can find your account and get straight into it.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alienoster,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I just wanted to come back onto your public post and wrap things up 🙂

I am glad we managed to get this resolved together, you were a pleasure to help and I really do thank you for your patience. 

If you need anything else from me or my team please don't hesitate to create a post, we'll be happy to help!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
alienoster
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

unfortunately the credit that you said you have applied didn’t work and my bank account has been charged the recent bill. Can you please look into it?

thank you

Norbert  

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @alienoster 

Thank you for coming back to us,  I will pop you over a PM so that we can look further into this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos