Menu
mrbuckley
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media seem to be trying to rob me

So since I went out of contract Virgin decided to just start charging me a lot more.

There is no option to change package on the website ( its an endless loop that doesnt get you anywhere)

Told to download the app so I can message in, but the app doesnt work and keeps going round in an endless loop, as does the live chat (its not live its a bot!!) service.

The phone numbers don;t seem to work for me either.

I just need some way to speak to someone to sort it out, but I can;t even find an alternative phone number.

Seems like if you suggest you want to pay them less they close all options to make contact.

Absolute scammers....

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media seem to be trying to rob me

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, mrbuckley,

Regrettably we aren't able to review or change packages from within the Community Forums, however if you are no longer in contract then you can find available packages and bundles here. If there are none available or not to your liking, then we can only advise having another conversation with our Retentions Teams to see what options are available.

You can speak to a member of the team through any of these methods: 

• by phone 0345 454 1111, 
  • SMS 07533051809, 
  • webchat

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Royston1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media seem to be trying to rob me

Im having the same problems , all I want to do is reduce my package and cost. I also am out of contract .

0 Kudos