Menu
Sophierendell07
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin account

Help needed!! I can’t seem to make a Virgin account I obviously have a contract with them and am logged into the Virgin mobile app but I can’t find the right details they’re asking for to make an account and my login isn’t recognised. - account number and area reference ??? I need to turn off the 18+ restrictions I don’t even know why they’re on because the account is in my name and you have to be over 18 to open a contract. For some reason it’s blocked my work rota website which obviously I need to access to see my shifts. Any ideas on how I can do this? Everything seems so complicated and it keeps asking me to download “login” which I have no idea what that means because I tried it and there’s nothing to download. I have both the mobile and the normal app but I just can’t login. Please help!!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin account

Hi Sophierendell07,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums. The mobile account and media accounts are not the same and don't share the same systems. To register for a media account, the site will account for your media account number and area reference, both of these can be found on the contract you were sent by email. You can find out more here, https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-account-number

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Sophierendell07
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can’t seem to login in on the mobile account either I just want to change my settings without having to phone someone to help each time 😩 especially because it’s like an hour at least on hold. 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sophierendell07

Can I ask what part exactly is giving you the issue 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos