Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media and Topcashback

I've given you the WS reference number , now surely that reference number will show that I took out this deal through topcashback, which then sent me to vm website.. all you have do go top cashback and type in virgin media  deals...this takes you to your site to choose what deal I want. How can i possibly give you that original topcashback reference when deals change on their on a weekly base.  Whst youbate asking is impossible ad you clearly know that its impossible to give you that info.. I do have the email that you sent me when I took the deal but it doesnt mention topcashback. 

Are you aware of topcashback website?

Are you also aware that virgin media deals are on there?

It seems like that you are deliberately trying to avoid paying cashback. 

I

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

@chico123 wrote:

I've given you the WS reference number , now surely that reference number will show that I took out this deal through topcashback, which then sent me to vm website.. all you have do go top cashback and type in virgin media  deals...this takes you to your site to choose what deal I want. How can i possibly give you that original topcashback reference when deals change on their on a weekly base.  Whst youbate asking is impossible ad you clearly know that its impossible to give you that info.. I do have the email that you sent me when I took the deal but it doesnt mention topcashback. 

Are you aware of topcashback website?

Are you also aware that virgin media deals are on there?

It seems like that you are deliberately trying to avoid paying cashback. 

I

Wind your neck in. Cashback websites generally have "mixed" reviews. My and many people Iknow's experience of them has been "not great".

They maintain the originating website, your contract for cashback is through THEM not VM. As there are no notes on your VM account of any offer as stated,  by VM, this is TopCashbacks issue. Not VM trying to get out of paying you. Thats why they keep you waiting months, they get their referral fee, and hold on to it for for as long as possible. Its their entire business model.

Gaurentee you it wont be long before they are the next payday lender or Brighthome. As soon as the legislation catches up with their shenanigans they will be out of business.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Ah ok..time to complain to FOS regarding topcashback..