Menu
FedUpCustomer6
Dialled in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Am I being scammed?

By this reasoning from VM if I had a contract with VM costing more than £8.40 per day I would lose money despite receiving receiving nothing. 

VM could by that reasoning provide nothing and make money purely on the difference between the contract price and the mandatory minimum that would be due for not providing anything.

Hmmmmm, that just cannot be right, surely?

Get a grip VM this is embarrassing for you. What kind of fly-by-night operation are you running?

0 Kudos
Reece_MH
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I apologise that you feel this way in regards to the situation. I can see that you have been in PMs with our team regarding this and we're waiting for a response from you. Please respond to our messages, so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
FedUpCustomer6
Dialled in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

More incompetence from VM. Can you get anything right?

You are not awaiting a reply from me via pm. I responded yesterday via pm explaining until I hear from CISAS  (who have taken up my case and have already contacted VM regards my case) I really don't want to enter any correspondence with VM.

Please look at what has actually been sent via pm.

Similarly, maybe you could also try telling your sales team to stop calling me to upgrade my package given I've left VM and will never deal with VM ever again. I've asked that they stop calling to no avail. Please stop harassing me with sales calls. If only you were so keen to deal with customer service issues.....

0 Kudos
Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

If you would like to request to be removed from marketing calls you can do so via the private message you already have open. If you have any further questions, you can also direct them to your private message conversation so we are  able to respond and deal with your request quicker. 

Carley - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos