Menu
alob
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

VM Complaints dept is awful, as to be expected. How can i escalate further without hours on phone

Long story short.

I needed to order a new remote to replace a dead one, which it wouldnt process online due to "Open orders on my account" - so i phoned them.

It turns out, somebody at VM had messed up my account, that is why i couldnt order online.

In phoning them to try and resolve, i got passed through a couple of departments, then somebody was resolving my issue and hung up on. At the same time, i lost all my VM services.

So i call again and get cut off again before i have a resolution. Then i am informed that the person trying to resolve my account issue removed all equipment from my account and left it.

I finally get through to somebody who was very helpful and added my equipment back on to my account to reinstall services and also ordered me a replacement remote and advised to raise a complaint.

So i raised the complaint detailing exactly what had happened and received the response, "sorry you are having issues with your tivo box and you want to order a new remote - please call our customer services to resolve" "Resolution = Education given"

HOW IDIOTIC AND BAD A RESPONSE CAN YOU GIVE? did they even read the complaint?

As you can imagine this took hours trying to resolve and all for problems that were nothing to do with me.

"Please ring us on 0345 454 1111* to let us know if the resolution is good with you."

Now i have to phone for hours again to be in the same place i am already in

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Complaints dept is awful, as to be expected. How can i escalate further without hours on p...

Hello,

Welcome back to our community page, I am sorry for everything that has happened.

When you last called us after this error made on your account what advice was given? Have your services come back on?

As for your remote please click here to see how to order your new TV remote online.

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
alob
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Complaints dept is awful, as to be expected. How can i escalate further without hours on p...

Thanks for the reply Hayley, my comment "did they even read the complaint?" as i stated above i also stated in the complaint - my services have been reinstalled and the helpful person ordered me a remote. Things are working now.
My complaint is that VM messed up and i had to chase around for 3 hours explaining VM's mistakes to VM staff, so that could fix it. Whilst i was without any services for the best part of a day. So basically i lost a days work as i had to continually explain to VM their errors. At no point was any of this caused by my actions, it was entitrly VM's fault and i feel aggrieved. To be told that the resolution was Education, really is not a resolution for me. Its laughable
0 Kudos