cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username not recognised....phone support unable to help

hasen
Tuning in

I just signed up and everything is working fine but when I tried to log in it to my account it didn't recognise my password which was saved so should have been correct. So I selected the 'forgot password' option and it said email not recognised either...even though I already received all the emails from virgin on sign up to that address.

So I called the help line and it asked me to press 1 or 2 to select an option and it said it didn't recognise me pressing the number?? I must have pressed 1 a thousand times on my iphone but it never recognised anything so I had to hang up. I switched to android and then it worked for some reason.

So I then spent 10 minutes going backwards and forwards through the audio menu trying to find an option to talk to someone since obviously none of the options applied to my particular case, and almost none of the options ever included a "or press 5 to speak to a customer service agent" option. Then I spent 20 minutes waiting for someone to answer. I spoke to the agent who had a lot of trouble with my account. In the end she said she had sent an email to reset my password that would arrive in 20 minutes...and as you can probably guess, fitting in with all the rest above, I never received any email...so I'm still locked out of my account completely.

Of course I have a second problem too which she said someone would call back about but of course that hasn't happened either. I'll update if somebody does. I ordered last week and then received texts saying it would arrive on Saturday, and it arrived ok and everything was set up no problem and is working now. But then today I received yet more texts saying it would be delivered today??? Again?

Apparently the driver will be here shortly to deliver it... again... It would've been nice to log in and see what was going on with this apparent 'double order' but of course I can't do that either.

10 REPLIES 10

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @hasen

Glad I was able to help sort the issue you were having signing up for MY VM 🙂

If you need anything else, drop us a message here.

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs