cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade agreed but Making Changes email isn't correct.

mousey57
On our wavelength

I agreed to a new deal over Live Chat today but when the THanks for making those changes email came through, it isn't correct.

I asked to have Kids Pick removed from my original package and operator agreed to do this but it is still showing on the new contract. I was told that it could be removed and that £5 a month would be deducted from the £61 a month for the new 18 month contract but it hasn't been. I don't want to pay for the extra item that I never wanted in the first place.

Please can someone advise me how to get it changed. I started the chat at 08:30 this morning and am still connected waiting for a customer retentions team to get back to me since 10:13.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good Morning @mousey57, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll take a look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mousey57,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. 

May I ask whether it was advised that Kids pick would be removed instantly? As usually it would take 30 days for any package removals.

Thanks,

Kain

mousey57
On our wavelength

I asked if I could have the offered upgrade but without the KidsPick and agreed to new contract stressing that I didn't want the KidsPick.

Operator offered a price without it and I agreed subject to no KidsPick.

Apparently this is a new contract so it shouldn't be there.

I was offered Bigger Bundle, M350 broadband and more weekend phone. So to me, thee shouldn't be any KidsPick involved. Operator said that they would have to pass me over to Care Team for them to remove this item. I actually said "If you arrange to lose the KidsTV then that should be acceptable.....but £56 a month" They replied "So it will be £56 without the Kids since it is £5 extra only and what I am offering you is £61 a month, all clear, yes?"

That doesn't say that there will be a delay in removing it does it?

Hi mousey57,

Thank you for coming back to us, any package changes where a service is being removed is done on a 28 day notice period and will complete after this time, apologies if this wasn't discussed.

Regards

Paul.

mousey57
On our wavelength

So what exactly does that mean?

I have to pay the full price of £61 for a month whilst I have to trust that the change is being done in the background and then I will only have to pay the £56 as discussed?

I mentioned this at least 5 times throughout the Chat and, at no point was I told that it would take a month to go through. How do I know that it is being actioned?

Good Morning @mousey57, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and I'll take a look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

mousey57
On our wavelength

Hi

I am trying to get new price sorted for my contract as the fixed price ends really soon. I was offered a "deal" on Live Chat which I said I couldn't afford. I really love my HD sports package that I have but really can't afford the new unfixed price for it so asked for an upgrade.

(I do have MH issues and my TV helps me cope when my mind won't shut down and I can't concentrate to read -at least I can watch the TV.)

I explained that I have my mental health issues and that my Mum manages my bills etc from her bank account which I'm not authorised to use. But all I was offered a package for £90 which I explained was too high. That's the best they could offer so I said that I would have to leave as my benefits can't be stretched that far. So I asked how to leave. Operator told me that I would be moved over to retentions Team who could help me and that was at 11:21 today. There has been no response from Retentions team at all and I need to go to pharmacy to get meds now. I won't leave my browser open whilst I am out so am going to have close the window. I have copied the chat and emailed it to my Mum.

Please can someone help? I really don't want to leave but I can't see any other option.....

(I am using Mum's forum details with her permission.)

mousey57
On our wavelength

This is "Mum".

On checking daughter's account, in her Change Package section there is an option on her current package to upgrade to M500 for £3.05 month.

Does this apply to the current contract price and would it allow her to upgrade for current price + £3.05 for another 18 months?

As opposed to the £13 month she has been quoted by Live Chat.....

Mum