cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Account Number, can't register

StreakyHaddock
Joining in

I've had an issue with my email where it keeps deleting my inbox every day. It seems I missed my VirginMedia email with my account no and contract, so I'm unable to create an account. I'm connected, internet works but my last bill was substantially higher than expected, so I'd like to be able to make an account so I can see what's going on.

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello StreakyHaddock

We're sorry to hear of the issues experienced with setting up your online account and your emails, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Is the email address you're having the problems with a Virgin Media one? If so, how long has this been happening for? is this across all devices? We can resend the email to you but are eager to help in regards to the email if it is something we can assist with.

Let us know.

Rob

It is not a virginmedia one, so not much youcan do for me there. Resending the email would help a lot. 

I'd like to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and help further 😊

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs