cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view bills

CJM4
Joining in

If I log on to 'my Virgin media' and select 'billing' from the menu on the left, it just sends me to the Help and Support page.  Similarly, if I click through to 'View your bill'  for TV and Broadband the I am returned back to the help and support page.

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CJM4,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry to hear you're having some trouble viewing your bills online.

I've followed this route through My Virgin Media and it seems to be working fine for me on my personal account. Have you tried using a new browser or clearing your cache and cookies at all?

I'd also recommend trying the My Virgin Media app if possible - you can view your itemised bills through there.

Let me know if that helps

Beth

Thanks for your reply, Beth. I have the same issue on the Virgin media app as it says 'unexpected error occurred' when I click on my Bill amount. 

Thanks for trying the app, sorry it's still not working for you 😔

Just to confirm, have you been able to try clearing cookies and cache on your browser and also try deleting and redownloading the app to see if this helps?

Let us know how you get on with this, we're always happy to assist 😊

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules