Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to verify account

I am on the phone to virgin media for well over an hour now. Been passed to 4 different departments and am now holding again listening to music. I have had to give my details each time and explain the problem over and over. I am waiting for installation in a couple of weeks and worried this is what the service us always like. I have registered for online account but unable to verify as I have given wrong email address so am stuck and unable to verify or get into account. Please can anyone help.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to verify account UPDATE

I had to give up on phone after an hour and half of being passed from person to person. I still haven’t resolved problem. I need to click the verification email to finish my registration but I cannot access the Virgin media email account I set up during registration until I’ve verified the account. I’m in a vicious circle. Please can anyone help.  As a new customer this isn’t very reassuring. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Deblindsay and welcome to our community.

You may not be able to access the online account until closer to the installation date if this is the situation. 

Can we please confirm your installation date? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you but after several more calls and ages holding the problem has been resolved 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great to hear this has been sorted Deblindsay,

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos