Menu
standon
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register for billing account - new user, and this is not a pleasant experience

I already have the service up and running, received an email about how and where to register for the my billing etc., entered account and reference number, input security question stuff, and when submitting at the end I get an error that my account cannot be created.

"We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband."

This is especially odd because I *already* have broadband installed and am posting this message connected to my VM internet service.

Why is the error message not providing any useful details?

I see this issue seems to happen to everyone on here and I am very disappointed to learn the customer service experience is close to nonexistent.

I hope things have since improved and someone can give me a clear answer and solution to this. It is absurd that I cannot manage my billing and other account info even though I already have the internet working.

Thank you for any help/guidance.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
yarfik
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for billing account - new user, and this is not a pleasant experience

Its that error part of the site is disabled...no much you can do . With uk call centers are shut ...virgin as gone downhill fast

0 Kudos
standon
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for billing account - new user, and this is not a pleasant experience

Disabled for the past few years? How will I ever be able to do anything related to billing, account management, etc?
0 Kudos
yarfik
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

They have disable My mobile account. I couldn't view any off the bills. I no they were over charging  me cisis are n charge of  my complaint to vm. Vm don't want to talk when they do they cut yeh aff ...good luck trying 2 contact the m

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Standon,

thanks for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
standon
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks but I did not receive a PM.

However, after trying for about another 6 times just now, I was able to register.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for letting us know @standon 

Glad to hear that you have managed to get things up and running. 

If we are able to assist further then please do know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos