cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay

Emmad010601
Joining in

Hi, I have my Bill but unfortunately was let go from work and I won’t be paid before the bill is due I’m due to be paid the week after. My question is, if they try take it on my current bill day and it declines do they try again so many days later ? Or do they just restrict your account until you pay? I’m on a volt package with wifi and tv 

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

What VM say on this generally:

Financial circumstances have changed
If your circumstances have changed, don’t worry – we’re here to support you.

We have options to help, depending on what situation you’re in. They vary from giving a few extra days to pay your bill, to offering you a reduced service for up to six months so that you can stay with us while paying back what you owe in an affordable way.

If your circumstances mean you can’t take any of our options, we might have to place our account with one of our trusted agencies. They’ll be able to accommodate you making payments over a longer time.

Remember, we’re here to help make payments straightforward and support you with managing your account in difficult times. Contact us to discuss payment options

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/payment-issues

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Emmad010601,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Unfortunately, we are unable to help from the forum team, please could you call into our collections team on 08000520360 and they will be able to go through the best options for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L