Menu
Kittybo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to cancel because can’t contact

Absolute joke ...trying to contact for 2 weeks email/online/phone  as contract was up ...now get an increase but unable to cancel because I CANT THROUGH!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to cancel because can’t contact

Post the cancellation and use recorded delivery.  Don't expect any confirmation, and be clear when you want services to end, allowing for your 30 day notice period.  If VM stand on their contractual rights, your 30 days start when the letter is actually delivered to them.  They should send you a returns package for the hub (and any other kit), get a receipt for despatch and keep that safe.  Leave your direct debit in place until the account is finalised and the kit has been returned.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ssjjsd
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to cancel because can’t contact

I've spent 3 days, hours on the phone, text, twitter, facebook, finally complained to Ofcom at this address https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring?fbclid=IwAR3DN8cpxGtXDmefeDnthH...

They obviously try to fob you off which Ofcom has stated is unacceptable. If enough people use the Ofcom complaint form which is dead easy to use, another Ofcom investigation into Virgin Media might make them change their ways.

0 Kudos