Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tv reward

• Hi I signed up on the 7th of January....services installed 21st of January I was told I would be receiving my 43” smart tv reward within 28 days I have not heard anything I took out the ultimate oomph bundle...just want to know when roughly to expect it ? Thanks 
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv reward

Hi Helensmith,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

What you've been advised is correct, 28 days after your installation (21st January in your case) this would be processed. You would then need to allow a further 14 days for delivery.

If this time frame passes and you haven't received the TV please let us know and we can chase it up for you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I too signing up with the reward offer of a free 43" TV, my installation was the 25/6/20, i received emails on both the 9th and 20th July saying my TV was on it's way, it never arrived so i approached the online chat section and spoke to Sowmiya on the 5/8/20 who again said my TV would be with me in 14 days, unfortunately this is still not the case.

Has anyone else had this experience or can advise further??

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Paul,

Sorry to hear you've not received your TV. Let me PM you now and we'll sort this out

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just want to say with the assistance from John_GS i resolved both my recent issues in no time at all, i love the TV and my log in for my mobile account now works too, couldn't ask for better help with problems

Kepp it up John and Virgin
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You're more than welcome buddy 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos