cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to switch to ebilling

dartguru
Dialled in

I've been trying to switch my account to ebilling for three months now. The website sends me in circles without taking me to a page that enables me to switch, and Whatsapp help tells me to try again in a day or two as the website is being updated (which it desperately needs but isn't happening).

So, can I get switched via here please ?

8 REPLIES 8

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dartguru,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've had with switching to E-Billing. 

Have you been able to try via different web browsers?

^Martin

Hi, I've got Chrome and Edge, same problem with both.

Billing & Payments >>> Sign up to eBilling  >>> tells me to log in and go to Billing & Payments

I was already logged in, but did so again when it didn't work, makes no difference.

Thank you for that information. Can you try clearing the cookies and cache from the web browser and seeing if this happens again?

^Martin

Hi. All cleared and no change.

Thanks for coming back to us @dartguru, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @dartguru and please do let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

At least I thought it was all cleared up, but after getting a refund on the paper billing charge for three months, I'm now back to getting paper bills and being charged £1.75 for the privilege.   Please, can somebody just do what the VM website says I can do myself, but can't, and just stop sending (and charging) for paper bills that I don't want.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dartguru,

I'm sorry to hear things are still ongoing. I'm going to drop you a message so we can look into this for you and see why this is still happening.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ