cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TopCashback still awaiting payment from Virgin to pass to me after half a year....

Lzabiela
Joining in

Hi, I took out a Virgin contract in August 2020, I have raised a ticket with TopCashback who in turn are chasing Virgin for the authorisation and funds but are being ignored. You are falsely advertising with TopCashback as I can see I am not the only customer to take out a contract under false promises of cash back. Before you tell me to take it up with TopCashback as they are responsible, they are not. They are a middle man between me and you and cannot pay me until you do your part.... Virgin has been nothing but hassle and I regret ever taking our a contract with you. 

5 REPLIES 5

Mrs_km
Just joined

Having exact same issue. Disappointed to hear it seems common. Would never have signed up with virgin had it not been for that offer 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon Lzabiela

Sorry to see this has been left unanswered for an extended period of time.

Are you able to advise me what Top cashback have advised that we need to do here at Virgin Media?

As the offering of our services has come from their company, with an incentive, we would not be responsible for issuing the incentive as this is simply not Virgin Media's offer to distribute

I would advise you to chase this up with top cashback to see exactly what they're seeking for us to do on our side

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Good Afternoon Mrs_km,

Can you please confirm what you've been advised by Top cashback?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

cool1987
On our wavelength

They've done exactly the same to me, i've been on at virgin media for months and they claim the transaction can't be tracked, which is a out and out lie because they don't want to pay out the cashback.

Hi cool1987,
Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you still haven't been able to get your payment Via Top Cash since joining us, I have been able to locate your account and can see you have spoken to us regarding this, it can take up to 90 Days as advised, for the credit to be processed and is generally added after that period.

Regards

Paul.