Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Top Cash Back

WS order reference number for Topcashback cashback claim

I signed up to Virgin media home phone and broadband through Top Cash Back but the cash back did not track. In order to raise the claim they need a WS order ref number which is supposedly on the first email I received from virgin. It isn't. 

I am dont want o call as with all the covid issues, this is not an emergency however I am also keen to resolve this as from an affordability point of view, I would not have taken out this contract without the cashback incentive. 

Thanks in advance for any responses.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Top Cash Back

Hi

I will try and assist you. This might be in your account notes. 

If you PM me some details I will take a look at your account. 

I will need you account number, address and then your password when we get to that bit. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

My account number is [REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@NickyD94 - I had exactly  the same issue back in November 2019. I signed up for a M200 broadband  deal but it didnt track even after months. The first email you recieved  from Virgin media  does contain the WS ref number, look back at your recieved emails, also check spam folder. Anyway I gave this number to topcashback who even now after 6 months are chasing up this cashback offer from virgin media. From what I've been reading about topcashback is they basically hold on to the cashback recieved for months, they don't pay out and as with me they have said that virgin media have declined my cashback  because I broke terms and conditions. I'm still waiting for either party for a detailed explanation but as yet have not heard anything. I don't know who's telling the truth or both parties are operating some kind scam to avoid paying out. Be prepared for a long wait. I wish you the best.

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi chico123, thanks for your reply...

Awww bl**dy hell...

Didnt want to get it, only had to to be able to work from home....

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hope you get it sorted...theres always the FOS to complain to.

0 Kudos