cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account, now no internet

shaynemawer
On our wavelength

Hi, wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. 

Due to a payment oversight, had my account suspended (no tv or internet). So paid the amount due early yesterday morning and left for work. 

Came home and the services were still suspended, so spoke in online chat and the operator then said everything should be working again. The tv returned, bit since then I have had no internet. 

Operator said that all services been resumed but tor some reason am not sure, everything was working perfectly before the suspension.

Tried a few things as suggested but apparently now need to speak with technical department. 

21 REPLIES 21

Done the reset button and still the same. Nothing. 

Lights on modem just go to a solid white light on bottom of superhub.

No internet access on pc and on wifi, I can see the wifi and connect but theres no internet 

I have also dug out an old superhub and connected it. I once again can see the wifi and connect to it, but again no internet is available 

Hi shaynemawer

Are you able to get an by a wired device at all

Gareth_L

Can you try one last reboot on the Hub 3 please shaynemawer

Gareth_L

Hi, nope. No wired connection either. 

And done another reset and still the same, no Internet access 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @shaynemawer 

Are you able to let us know when you are rebooting the hub, is this via the pinhole on the back of the hub? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

shaynemawer
On our wavelength

Yes via pinhole. Pressed for 30/40 seconds. And am home so can do it again as and when. 

I'll do it again at 18:30

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I have also sent another hit to the hub to see if that will bring it back to life. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Still the same, no internet connection wired or wireless.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me @shaynemawer 

Unfortunately, we are not able to get this issue resolved from here, you will need to give our technical support team a call on 0345 454 1111 who will be able to assist you further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M