Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Suspend plan or pause due to hardship

Hi all,

I'm hoping to get some help please. We have a broadband plan but are not in the UK, we had to return to Australia due to Covid-19 for 6-9 months possibly or until we can return. The flat is empty so internet is not in use but I'm still paying my monthly fee and it is starting to hurt financially as have also no employment now.

I don't really want to cancel my plan...as will have a cancel penalty fees (plan ends in Oct 2020) so really just want to suspend plan until we return.

I can't call from Australia as it will be an international call and have been on hold already once for 45 minutes...so costs a fortune.

I can't seem to find an email contact for Virgin...only this community chat board.

If anybody from Virgin is reading this can they please advise how I can suspend my plan until we return to the UK.

Thanks for your help.

Hope everyone is healthy and safe....take care out there.

Regards

Scott

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspend plan or pause due to hardship

the easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. they will be able to help with your account.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspend plan or pause due to hardship

Hi George,

Thanks for the help, I must admit I can't fine the link anywhere for the live online chat...no chat option pops up??

Not sure if that is because I'm in Australia but can't see chat link anywhere. Do you know what page or have a link you can include in a reply please.

Thanks and take care.

Cheers Scott 

0 Kudos