Menu
cranium
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still not getting VAT invoices

I'm still not getting VAT invoices for our broadband account. Since starting the service in December we have only managed to get the first two. There have been several attempts by forum moderators, one resulting in the first invoice by post, and another resulting in the first and second by post, with a promise that future ones would automatically be emailed. However I've still not received any others.

Please, what do I need to do to get the missing ones, and ongoing ones automatically? This just goes around in circles...

Thanks, Chris

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still not getting VAT invoices

Hi @cranium,

Thank you for reaching our to us about this issue! 

I'm sorry to hear that you've not received your most recent VAT statement.

I have looked over your account and have made sure that the VAT statements are enabled. As you're not receiving them, I have removed and re-added the statements onto your account to ensure that it is working.

All VAT statements will be delivered by post, not by email, apologies for any confusion.

Please ensure that you have received any mail from us, or check in with neighbours if the post was not delivered to the right address. 

Please keep us updated on this issue further.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
cranium
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK, thanks for looking into it. However my own experience, and those of so many posts in the forums, suggest that something is more fundamentally wrong with the mechanism. Will these include the missing ones, as well as the ones going forward? And how long should I wait before raising it again?

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @cranium

Thanks for coming back. 

All VAT statements are sent out two weeks after the bill is printed. 

Depending on your billing cycle, please wait another 2-3 weeks before getting back to us and letting us know if you received your VAT statement.

If your previous ones are not included, please let us know and we will be able to raise a form for this and get them sent out to you.

I hope this helps.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
cranium
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well it's been another three weeks now and still no VAT invoices. As I said in the post at the top of this thread, this just keeps going around in circles without anything happening. There must be something broken in the process, so just repeating the process every few weeks seems unlikely to achieve anything.

Please can someone have a deeper look rather than just doing the same thing yet again? Posts from other people suggest I'm not the only one having these problems.

Thanks, Chris
0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened @cranium

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your profile alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

0 Kudos