cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still an issue with Netflix emails?

GDSutton
On our wavelength

Is there still an issue with Netflix emails going out following package changes? I recently (last week) recontracted to a package that includes Netflix and Sky UHD but so far no email and no UHD.

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GDSutton,

Thank you for your post 🙂

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your Netflix subscription.

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details.

Zoie

GDSutton
On our wavelength

Is this same issue affecting the upgrade to Sky UHD?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @GDSutton,

Thank you for coming back to us. This is a Netflix only issue that we are working on resolving. 

Can you tell us what issue you're experiencing with your Sky UHD upgrade? 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I recontracted last week to a package that includes Sky UHD but so far all titles still say Upgrade to watch.

Can you please let me know what about us who had our Netflix subscription cancelled due to Virgin Media not paying Netflix?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @GDSutton,

Thank you for coming back to me about your Sky UHD upgrade. Can you tell us if you've been able to reboot your TV box and your broadband Hub to see if this can help update your system? 

You can also take a look at our How to watch 4K Ultra on Virgin Media page to see if these tips can help with your picture quality.

Keep us updated on how you get on so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Harley2017,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Sorry to hear that you've been impacted by this issue. 

We were aware of an issue affecting some customers activating Netflix as part of their deal; this issue has been resolved and we are in the process of rectifying affected accounts. You should receive an email once your account is resolved with further details.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team