cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starzplay Cancellation

hdd
Dialled in

Apologies for starting a new thread but, having read all the other posts on this topic, none help.

I’m trying to cancel Starzplay but cannot find it in my account on the VM website. I also followed the Tivo Box advice-Home, Apps, TV Upgrades ….. ah, I don’t seem to have TV upgrades.

It’s frustrating. I know that Starzplay isn’t regarded as a channel or app & I haven’t time to phone VM at the moment. Just step by step instructions on how to cancel would be great.

If I can’t cancel through the website or TiVo Box then that is very disappointing. That would mean it’s easy to add extras to your account increasing your bill but not so easy to reduce it. Mmm?!

Always learning!
3 REPLIES 3

jamesofmerton
Super solver
'it’s easy to add extras to your account increasing your bill but not so easy to reduce it'

as in line with many companies. they want your business. easy routes out do them no favours. hence having to phone so they can try to convince you otherwise/offering deals etc.

I’m glad it’s not just me. 

Always learning!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The best time to call is 8:am  when lines first open and they are least busy. 

Free caall 150 from a VM landline or mobile, or  0345 454 1111 from any other phone, cost is the same as normal call rates so included in most tariffs.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali