cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky movies UHD missing from new contract

Blakieboy7
On our wavelength

Hi all

I recently signed up for another 18 months with my contract coming up to expiry.

I was told on the call that everything I previously had (including sky movies UHD) would be added along with a newly included service of sky sports UHD. This was agreed on a recorded line.

I've noticed today that Sky Cinema UHD (on demand) is no longer accessible and I just get a prompt to 'subscribe' when I click on any movie.

I called retentions whom advised that they would try to get this reinstated (great, I thought), but shortly afterwards, the lady on the phone apologised, advised me that this was no longer available as part of any virgin package and no longer available as an add-on.

This is not acceptable and is certainly not what I agreed.

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Blakieboy7 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the mishap with Sky Movies

Unfortunately all deals are subject to availability and if the team inform that they cannot include this in the package then unfortunately nothing can be done regarding that. Any package changes would need to be via our team on 150 or 0345 454 1111

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis, your reply is also unacceptable. What I was sold is not what has been delivered as I clearly stated. I was told everything I previously had would be included in the new contract. I have this on a recorded line. I need to discuss this matter with someone more senior who will actually take the time to listen and resolve 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Blakieboy7 

Thanks for your response

I will drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs