newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign up offer - lg tv and Netflix

The joining offer was a choice of either an LG TV or a £200 bill credit

https://web.archive.org/web/20220807012648/virginmedia.com 

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1649251/Virgin-Media-free-TV-broadband-deal 

This smart television, which is worth £479.99, not only features a stunning Ultra HD screen but also full access to all the best streaming services such as Disney+ and Netflix.......... If that free telly doesn't sound of interest then don't panic as Virgin is also offering £200 bill credit instead. This cash is added to your account and can be used to chop down the monthly bills.

Dave

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Love, love and love, forever - Pele

0 Kudos
sdredger1
Tuning in
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign up offer - lg tv and Netflix

Thank you for a response. The £479.99 credit is my suggested initial attempt as a resolution. The television promised as part of the contract is stated to be £479.99, and as it has became apparent that this is unlikely to exist, I would like to be compensated as such. The item  was the key factor in choosing virgin media over the other service providers and it should have been delivered no later than 28th August so that I could fully experience and enjoy the virgin media package. Ideally virgin media would give me the cash into my bank account so that I could purchase a television  myself, but I feel that it is more likely to get it credited to my virgin account. 

0 Kudos