cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seperate o2 & VM - o2 contract ending soon

keasy
Superfast

Hi,

I recently renewed my contract. I was asked if I have an o2 contract which I do. 

Anyway, long story short, my o2 package is now expired. If I switch to another mobile provider will my VM bill/package be affected? 

P.S. when I renewed my o2 data doubled. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi keasy,

Thanks for your post and for your question. 

May I ask if you are currently under a Volt deal? If you choose to cancel your O2 SIM, you will keep your Volt benefits on the Virgin Media side and your package will remain unaffected. 

So nothing would change on our side, however when it came to the time when your contract expires with us or you wanted to renew and you wanted to renew a Volt deal, you would need to essentially take out a new O2 SIM.

Hope that helps

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

keasy
Superfast

Oh, I also forgot the mention they're both paid seperately. 

Hi keasy,

Thanks for your post and for your question. 

May I ask if you are currently under a Volt deal? If you choose to cancel your O2 SIM, you will keep your Volt benefits on the Virgin Media side and your package will remain unaffected. 

So nothing would change on our side, however when it came to the time when your contract expires with us or you wanted to renew and you wanted to renew a Volt deal, you would need to essentially take out a new O2 SIM.

Hope that helps

Beth

Thanks Beth.