Menu
steveh61
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Resolution: Education Given???

Hi,
I have been trying for a while now to get an answer to a query regarding the March price increase and received an email response today that did not refer to any questions that I wanted answering and was very similar to the response that Simon received. The reply said that someone had tried to ring me to discuss my query but couldn't get through, but I have had no missed calls or messages left. They also said they were really sorry that they'd let things slip and they would always try to give me the best they've got and to make sure I'm happy with them and they hoped this resolution worked for me. Their resolution to my complaint was a resolution of Education given! This is obviously pasted from elsewhere having seen Simon' post and I don't know what it means...what education was given and to who? They are ringing me within 48 hours so hopefully I'll find out then...if they can get through!
Steve

0 Kudos
alob
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Resolution: Education Given???

Again... the same for me, they didnt try to contact me. it's a joke and then say resolution = education.
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your posts and for reaching out to the community forums, alob and steveh61,

Sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your replies or resolutions to your complaints. If you have been a reply with no clarification, we may be able to provide this for you and can send you a private message if you need. If it is a resolution that was given then the next steps would be third party adjudication which you can find out more here: https://virg.in/comcop    

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
alob
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I know its a bit of a late reply - but yes please contact me @corey_c - there was no clarification and no resolution from my perspective
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi alob, I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos