cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password link always expired

abs_abs-69
Tuning in

Every time I try and reset my password as I can no longer log on it says the password link is expired even when I click on it immediately. Sometimes I briefly see the words choose a new password but then it says the link is expired.

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi abs_abs-69

Sorry to hear of the problems resetting your password and the issues getting this resolved. We appreciate you raising this via the forum and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm which account the password is for? Are you trying to reset it via a mobile device or a PC or Laptop? Do you get any error messages at all?

Please let us know as we're eager to help.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I’ve been trying to get into my Virgin Media broadband account, I have tried using my mobile and my laptop. If I try enough times I get an error message with a code and to try again later.

Amber

Thanks for confirming the additional information Amber, we take it you get the error when trying the 'Forgot Password' option on the sign in page? Does it even let you get to the screen to input a new password? Or do you receive any emails to reset the password? 

Rob

It does not let me type in the new password as there is no option to then the page automatically reloads and says the link is expired. I receive emails to reset the password however it never works.

Amber

Hi abs_abs-69,

Thank you for the update, I will be happy to help you reset your Online Account password.

I will need to clear security, I will send you an invite into a private chat so we can do this, once you receive the invite, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.