cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

😑 Renewed package today and Sky Cinema UHD disappeared, despite assurances

petejigsaw
Tuning in

I renewed my package today and during the negotiations, got written assurance that it included access to ALL our previous channels (and specifically Sky Cinema UHD), the only change bring Netflix was removed for us to pay separately. 

Needless to say, checking now, Sky Cinema UHD has been removed, and I have a 'subscribe' option........

Not at all happy - what is the point of asking for assurances, receiving them and then the service delivered differs. 😑😑😑

I guess another lengthy chat or call is going to be needed to get it reinstated as I've been missold........

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @petejigsaw, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issue with Sky Cinema.

I would have to advise that we don't have access to Sky Cinema in UHD. Do you have access to Sky Cinema in HD channels?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

@David_Bn I'm afraid that's not true - I had Sky Cinema UHD access yesterday before renewing, so it is clearly available. 

Based on other posts in this and other forums, it would appear to be a bolt-on, like the Sky Sports Uhd channels, otherwise it wouldn't have a 'subscribe' option.

I asked the specific question during renewal as to whether it was included and categorically told it was. (see this chat transcript)

Screenshot_20230310_172348_WhatsApp.jpg

Therefore, I expect it to be available to me and will have to contact VM to resolve it. 

I had hoped this forum would help me get a resolution, but it seems not. 😑

Sorry for getting muddled up on my end @petejigsaw, package changes are not something we do on the Forums.

However, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll seek to review this beyond data protection being passed.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn