cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract. TNT now missing but was on contract summary sheet

robtr4
Joining in

As per title

I renewed my contract online on the 24th oct. I was led to believe it was a continuation of the same package. The summary sheet that was emailed to me included TNT sports and sky sports. An All Sorted email dated 29th oct has the contract attached and TNT is now missing and Maxit tv has been changed to Mixit tv. 

This is not what I signed for. The missing TNT sport is the biggest problem. 

Has anyone got any advise before I try going down the customer service route. 

IMG_0515.pngIMG_0514.png

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi robtr4 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Forums.

I'm very sorry to see, and hear, there have been some issues with your package being processed. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further.

Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Pinkcam101
Joining in

We're in the same position as you. The only tv we want is TNT and I almost did the same as you, because looking at the renewal info it certainly seems as though TNT is included in it, for the increased price of £100 (we've got Tivo, phone line and hub, but no additional equipment). However, I'm so worried that Virgin won't honour this that I'll be ringing up today to cancel everything, except the broadband connection and we'll sign up for TNT separately. We have a freesat box in another room, which gives us everything else we need plus Amazon TV Firestick in the lounge for iplayer, itvx, Disney+ etc.

Hope you get this resolved. It's very sad that Virgin don't have a customer service that's fit for purpose. Been with them for nearly 30 years, from the time we had broadband installed in our town by the Oneline company, then NTL, then Virgin.