cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Error - '' You can't use that password. Please choose another. ''

OwenH92
Joining in

Hi,

I recently had Virgin services installed at my property last Friday 27/01/23.

I have countless times tried to register online for my virgin media but repeatedly encounter the same error message when filling in my password '' You can't use that password. Please choose another. ''

All password criteria has been met, I have tried using Chrome, Internet explorer on different devices, mobile/tablet/pc and nothing works. I have tried multiple passwords and nothing works.

Called Virgin last Friday who have referred me to a tech team with a ticket number and advised I will get a call back, so far no call.

This problem needs fixing as I am unable to use Virgins services on my tablet or phone until I can get an account.

Reading previous posts over the years it seems I am not the first to encounter these issues.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @OwenH92

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have been facing this issue with registering for My Virgin Media. I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with your via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.