Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Refer a friend reward

Aklamio have told me that it is taking Virgin Media 6-12 weeks to verify and confirm the referrals.

The ads are very misleading as they say 28 days up to 5 weeks at the most. Plus it's not clear who actually has to ok it, but obviously Aklamio are saying it's not them!

I have been waiting just over four weeks now and it is still pending.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Refer a friend reward

Hi,

Please can you send me a Private message (just click on my name) with your account number and postcode and I will look into it for you.

Kind Regards

Angelo

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

In my opinion, this is NOT a Virgin Media issue.

You are a client of Aklamio and they promised you a reward and they must deliver what they promised.

Aklamio will have a direct relationship with Virgin Media and they must pursue this for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This is the email..

Julia (Aklamio)

May 7, 2020, 10:41:12 AM GMT+2

Dear Rosaria, 

thank you for your message.

Your referral reward has been correctly registered on your user account and it is being checked by our partner - Virgin Media now. The orange colour means that the reward is pending and that our partner still needs some time to verify it. The reward is pending until our partner confirms that all conditions have been met and validates it. 

Virgin Media needs currently around 6-12 weeks to confirm the reward. Therefore, we kindly ask you for your patience. We have no influence on the time that the partner needs to check the order.

When the reward will be accepted by the partner the colour will change to green. We will of course notify you about the accepted reward per e-mail. Then you will be also able to transfer your money to your bank/PayPal account. 

In case of any other questions you can always visit our Help Center:
https://aklamio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

We wish you a nice day!
Kind regards,

Julia

This is why I am confused 😕

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I see no confusion.

Aklamio’s ads suggest a shorter time but they have investigated and advised that, for obvious reasons at this time, this time will likely be extended.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well I am confused because VM say it takes 28 days up to 5 weeks.

It is through VM website that I used the referral link to their partner Aklamio. In turn, Aklamio say it is VM that need to verify and confirm the transaction which is still pending in my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

.. and the company of whom you are a client for this reward have advised the reasonable expectation you should have during these times of crisis.

0 Kudos