cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: verification email not received

aucalvin
Joining in

I just joined the broadband services and would like to sign up, however I cannot receive the verification email (and also cannot reset my password too). I have tried to resent the verification email but not really work, could anyone please help 🙂 ?

10 REPLIES 10

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi aucalvin, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having registering for an online My Virgin Media account. 

Are you getting an error message when trying to re set the password?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki,

Yes, after I successfully verifying my account, I tried to reset my password but it said the information is not enough to reset my password 

Are you doing this via the app or a browser? Please make sure they meet these criteria's:

• Minimum of eight characters.
  • At least one digit.
  • One upper case letter.
  • One lower case letter.
  • One of the following special characters “ @ # $ % ”

Rob

Hi Rob,

Yes the password fulfill all listed criteria. When I submit the reset password request, I got the message below:
"You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account."

Regards,

Calvin

Thank you for letting me know @aucalvin 

To best look into this, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear we were able to help @aucalvin Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂 

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi Akua,

I have received the equipment and successfully setup last week.
However, I still cannot reset my virginmedia account's password. Once I click forget password, I got the message shown below:

You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account.

Could you please help?

Thanks

Calvin

Hi Calvin 👋

Sorry you're still having some issues accessing your online account. 

I'll pop you a PM now to assist further. 

Speak to you soon 😃

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for your time @aucalvin 

I've reset the password and advised the details via PM.

Keep me posted 😊

Don't forget to download the 👉 MY VM app, if you've not already. It's great for managing your accounts on the go!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team