cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: missing sky channels from mix TV package

deedee2000000
Joining in

Could you advise how you got it sorted as I have just been passed from pillar to post with the same issue. I’m told I have MIX TV package by customer services. Virtual tech says I don’t have the package. And have had 2 agents just trying upsell rather than solve the issue. 

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @deedee2000000 

Using the TV Guide link please check column 2 (Mix TV) amd column 5 (Mixit TV) to compare the channels you are receiving.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

Mix TV is an old obsolete package.

You can view your bills and contract there which both advise which package you are on.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Rogman
Up to speed

I had to phone them as they had to correct my tv package to the one I originally asked for. See the link in one of the notes above. I am on mix in column 2.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So if your bills & contract say your TV tier is Mix, which (specific) channels do you think you're missing that shouldn't be?

And when you say they're missing, are they greyed out in your guide or giving an error message/code?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @deedee2000000 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're missing some channels from your package.  I would like to help you resolve this.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R