Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Opt1 Marketing campaign January Sales - FAIL

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi,

Need some assistance regarding the above Marketing campaign.

I requested the Option to have a speed boost for an extra £6 pm with no re contract.

However, I've just had an email saying you are sending a Quickstart kit and a new contract via email.??

Can you please get this revoked as all I need is the new config file sent to my existing Hub 3.

I had a feeling when I was doing this upgrade that it would go wrong and it looks like I was right.  I should not have bothered as this will now involve a lot of trouble to fix such a simple request.

I have screenshots of the web pages when I was ordering.  Please PM for any further information.

Thanks, 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

29 REPLIES 29

Hi @Adduxi,

Apologies this issues is taking longer than usual to resolve. I have escalated the IT ticket again today. Hopefully this is resolved for you soon. Apologies again for the delay. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Carley_S   With the greatest of respect, I've been promised escalations over the past 5 weeks, and so far nothing has been done.  I hope this time is different as I will need the proper contract details to be in place when I come to negotiate pricing.  It's not that far away, and I don't want this to drag on any longer.  So any assistance would be great, thanks,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can definitely appreciate the frustration this has caused, may I ask when does the contract expire?

Also I can see that Carley has escalated the ticket in the meantime.

Really sorry about the delays,

Kain

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Kain_W   I have sent the requested information via  PM.   Hopefully we can get this sorted soonest.

Cheers,

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Two weeks on and still no one has responded to your own “escalations”. This is now getting like I’m being ignored? 
Can someone please own this Ticket and sort it out. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Adduxi,

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I am very sorry that you have not received any update regarding this matter. 

I am going to liaise with a colleague regarding the error and get back to you with an update as I appreciate the ticket has been open for some time.  

Thank you for your patience. 

Nat

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Natalie_L    Any update please?  I can't believe this is taking so long, and has been through so many hands .......

Can someone please PM me with the latest status.  I have sent in everything that has been requested, both here on the Public forum, and on several PM's. but I'm no further forward.

Hi Adduxi,

Apologies for the time it has taken to reply. We have checked your IT ticket this morning for your and this ticket is still currently being worked on.

We have asked for this to be escalated due to the time is is taking since the ticket was first raised. We can give you can update in the next few days to see what progress has been made. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any chance of any movement ??  This is getting beyond a joke now.  You know what I pay monthly, what asset I have and yet MyVM is still a complete and utter nonsense !!  How hard can this be Marketing mistake (I'm assuming Marketing) be to correct.  This is now about 2 months in 

Thanks for coming back to us @Adduxi, I have looked into this and the team are still working on getting this resolved. I have asked for this to be escalated again to the support team to get moving on this and to get a resolution for the issues.

Regards,

Steven_L